The Administration Support position is responsible for administration and financial processing, assisting management with administrative tasks, managing IT issues and organizing functions.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in facilitating administration in the areas of data entry, accounts invoicing, filing, recording, scheduling and archiving.
The roll will also include payment processing in accordance with payment terms and cashflow requirements, managing accounts payable, reconciliations and responding to internal queries regarding Purchase Orders as they arise.
They will report directly to the Accounts Supervisor and be required to work Monday to Friday.
- Previous administration experience and/or qualification in Business/Finance stream
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate with people from a broad range of backgrounds and cultures
- Financial experience; invoice matching, invoicing, reconciliations, quoting and accurate data capturing
- Experience using computerised accounting systems
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise their own workload
- Ability to follow instructions whether verbal or written and ensure completion of all assigned tasks
- Provide feedback both internally and externally
- Ability to maintain a high level of self-motivation, confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Excellent organisation planning skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals
- Ability to coordinate all internal administration and financial functions of the operational areas
- NT Drivers licence and own transport (C class or above)
- Reckon and FleetMex experience
- Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and Banking administration/processing experience
- Understanding of basic GST concepts
Please send expressions of interest by COB Friday 21th April 2017 to:
The Human Resources Coordinator
Ph 08 8987 0900 Fax 08 8987 0999