YBE is currently seeking Labourers with a great work and safety ethic to join our committed team in the Environment Department to deliver very good service to our valued clients.
- Have an excellent attitude and awareness of EHS
- C Class driver’s licence (minimum)
- Positive contributor to working with a team (team mentor)
- Ability to work unsupervised and with crews
- Experienced at manual labour – physically fit
- Nursery experience
- Horticulture experience
- Weed management experience
- HR Licence
- EWP qualification
- Chainsaw qualification
Accommodation is not provided with this position.
Please send expressions of interest addressing the above criteria by Friday 28th July 2017 to:
HR & Training Coordinator
Ph 08 8987 0900 Fax 08 8987 0999