- 12 Month Contract
YBE has a busy workshop and are seeking a motivated individual with a great work ethic to join their team for a fixed term of 12 months. The successful applicant will have a Trade Certificate in Automotive Light Vehicle Mechanics.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Excellent diagnostic skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with diverse cultures.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to contribute positively to quality work outcomes.
- Capacity to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience on the following machinery…
- Toyota Vehicles
- Whipper Snippers
- Honda Motors
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Elevated Work Platforms
- A current open NT C class driver’s licence
Closing Date – 31 July 2017