YBE is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Payroll / HR Officer, to join the Darwin based Administration team with an initial FIFO arrangement.
- Competitive Salary
- Experienced Payroll Professional
- Small Team Environment
About the business
YBE trains, employs and provides career opportunities for the Yolngu people of north-east Arnhem Land. Operating profitably and effectively, YBE gives excellent service to its customers in civil earthworks, mine site rehabilitation, bulk haulage, environmental management, building and other businesses.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Financial manager, you will be responsible for the Payroll for 20 fortnightly and 100 - 150 weekly pays. This will be an end to end role and will require full functioning hr processes and payroll. The successful applicant will be responsible for processing all time sheets in order to ensure the correct and timely payment of wages, taking care of terminations, taxes, superannuation and deductions from wages to comply with all laws, awards and regulations.
Handover training, personal development and ongoing support. You will be a key member of a small, friendly and professional team.
Skills and experience
- Previous Hr / Payroll experience
- Proven capability to meet set deadlines
- Display a high level of confidentiality
- Possess Microsoft Office package knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Possess an understanding of Enterprise Agreements. Be committed to keeping abreast of any changes to agreements
- Possess strong interpersonal communication and liaising skills
- Possess strong record keeping skills
- Current knowledge of Payroll Legislation
- Previous Attaché Software experience would be an advantage
Contact Lucinda Botha for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8987 0950.