YBE is currently seeking a Payroll officer to be responsible for the processing of all payroll documentation to ensure the payment of wages and salaries to YBE employees. The Payroll Officer will also provide support to the HR/EHS Coordinator on administration tasks.
Duties will include weekly and fortnightly processing of wages and salaries, leave applications, archiving and any other administrative duties as allocated by the Business Manager.
They will report directly to the Business Manager and be required to work a 40-hour week.
- Display a high level of confidentiality.
- Possess Microsoft Office package knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively in a team-based environment and undertake work unsupervised to set deadlines.
- Previous administration / payroll experience.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication / liaising skills.
- Possess strong record keeping skills.
- Sound knowledge of Payroll Legislation
- Previous Attaché Software experience
- Possess an understanding of the Current Employment Agreement (as relating to pay / entitlement issues). Be committed to keeping abreast of any changes to agreements.
Accommodation is not provided with this position.
Please forward document addressing selection criteria and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HR/EHS Coordinator