- Full Time
- 40 Hour Week
- Accommodation is not offered with this position
YBE is seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join our dynamic team. The successful applicant will assist with the maintenance of data, stock control, receiving and issuing stock and all other aspects of stock handling to compliment the smooth running of YBE Fleet.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage general stores office duties including advanced data entry, scanning for filing, typing, photocopying, faxing, email correspondence and archiving records as required.
- Order stock, coordinate delivery and issue as required.
- Possess strong IT skills – an advantage would be knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Fleetmex
- Can work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute to team outcomes
- Excellent attention to detail and a good attitude to learning new skills
- Well-developed time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Manage and coordinate stocktakes
- A current open NT C class driver’s licence
- Be self-motivated and hands on with a strong focus on following policies and procedures.
- Mechanical Systems Knowledge
- Parts and spares experience
- LF HRW licence
Closing Date – 31 July 2017