- Full Time
- Family friendly Roster
- An attractive salary, accommodation and relocation package will be negotiated with the successful applicant
YBE is located on the Gove Peninsula in North East Arnhem Land surrounded by the Arafura Sea. YBE is a privately owned contracting company that provides services to Rio Tinto Gove Operations.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervision of the maintenance department to ensure that work is completed in a safe and efficient manner, maximizing machine availability for all production areas.
- Ensure work procedures are developed and implemented.
- Operate and implement the YBE Environment, Health, Safety and Community Management System.
- Monitor and schedule maintenance requirements of all YBE plant and equipment to provide maximum availability and reliability required to meet departmental operational needs.
- Provide budget estimates for major equipment repairs and rebuilds.
- Supervise and lead an enthusiastic team of workshop personnel providing a safe and efficient workplace.
- Be self-motivated and hands on with a strong focus on following policies and procedures.
- Have a strong mechanical background with extensive industry experience in heavy machinery maintenance.
- Possess relevant trade qualifications, knowledge and experience.
- Have extensive experience in identification, sourcing and effective delivery of parts.
- Have a proven ability to schedule maintenance requirements whilst considering budgets and operational requirements.
- Have highly developed interpersonal, supervisory, leadership, team building and communication skills.
- Have well developed skills in work planning and process improvement.
- Have a proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute to team outcomes.
- Possess strong IT skills – an advantage would be knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Fleetmex and Caterpillar Service Information Systems.
Closing Date – 20 October 2017