Our extensive mobile plant fleet provides the flexibility to undertake civil works of any size.
YBE has a diverse Civil Works capability, encompassing road construction and maintenance, airstrip construction and maintenance, drainage works, dam construction and maintenance and general civil works for structures or building construction.
Our extensive mobile plant fleet provides the flexibility to undertake civil works of any size in local or remote locations.
Recent works undertaken include
- 24kms of re-formation and re-gravelling of the Central Arnhem Road for the Dept of Infrastructure
- Dam wall maintenance and road works at the Residue Disposal Area for Rio Tinto Alcan
- Yirrkala township shoulder reconstruction and road re-gravelling and cement Stabilisation
- Post Cyclone road repairs in numerous locations for various local government and Indigenous organizations
- Civil works to relocate a reclaimer for Rio Tinto Alcan
- Construction of the Interim Power Station Pad at the Gove refinery for Rio Tinto Alcan
- Reconstruction of the Daliwuy Bay Recreation Areas access roads for Dhimurru Aboriginal Corporation
- Pot hole and road crossing repairs in Nhulunbuy Township for the Nhulunbuy Corporation.
- Traffic management for Nhulunbuy Corporation.
- Mobile plant relocation by road.
YBE’s mobile plant fleet includes
- 55tonne Quad Float
- Tri Float
- 3 x Graders – 140M, 140H and 12H
- D6 Bush Dozer
- D6 Swamp Dozer
- Loaders – 962G, 938F and 936
- Water Trucks – 18kl 8 wheeler, 14Kl 6 wheelers
- Excavators – 1x Cat 45 tonne, 2 x Cat 25 tonne, 1 x 25 tonne with swamp tracks and raised turret, 1 x Cat 20 tonne and 1 x Kubota 8 tonne
- Semi Side Tippers – Doubles and singles
- Skid steers – Cat Pozzi Trac and Toyota rubber tyred
- Rollers – Cat flat drum and pad foot
- 2 x 6 wheel Isuzu tippers