The YBE Workshop operates 12 hour days, 7 days a week and is the hub for all mechanical repairs and service.
The YBE Workshop operates 12 hour days, 7 days a week and is the hub for all mechanical repairs and service. We have a fully qualified and diverse range of tradespeople including fitters, light vehicle mechanics, auto electricians and boilermakers, as well as supporting two full time apprentices.
We pride ourselves on continually upskilling and training our tradespeople to ensure they are at the leading edge of the industry standards.
YBE’s workshop offers the following services:
- Heavy earth moving and light vehicle tyre fitting and balancing, with a fully trained tyre technician
- Design, fabrication and welding repairs for both fixed and mobile equipment
- Hydraulic hose fitting manufacture, diagnosis and repair
- Certified air conditioning fitters for all HME and light vehicle refrigeration requirements
- Authorised, trained & certified technicians for servicing all sized fire suppression units
- Ability to fit out all mobile equipment to mine spec site access requirements
- Multiple service trucks for both contract and fleet equipment refuelling and lubrication
- Wash bay area with high volume hot & cold hoses & high pressure hot wash system, fully bunded & certified wash station
- Fully certified machinery hoists, scissor lift, EWP’s and forklifts
- 110 tonne hydraulic press
- Our field support vehicles and 4WD service trucks contain air compressors, invertors, toolboxes, lighting plants and HIAB crane that travel remotely across Arnhemland servicing clients in some of the remotest parts of Australia
- Trained and authorised electrical test & tag staff and
- Onsite workshop Trainers and Assessors