YBE is a well-established arboricultural contracting company based in North East Arnhem Land. We have built a strong reputation within our clientele and the tree care industry due to our uncompromising working standards and friendly customer service style through our dedicated and practical approach.
We have vacancies for new arborists with a passion for their profession, an understanding of quality arboricultural standards and a strong customer focus. Our clientele includes numerous communities, schools, local government agencies and private clientele across the Northern Half of the Northern Territory. You would however be based in Gove.
Essential criteria will include:
- Formal qualification in arboriculture, minimum requirement AQF3 or overseas equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a climbing arborist
- Quality workforce and customer liaison
- You must have a sound knowledge of natural target pruning theories and practices (AS 4373-2007 Pruning of Amenity trees)
- You must be able to perform pruning and removals using rope and harness climbing systems
Preferred criteria include:
- Current HR truck driver's licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Time Management
- Work Ethic
In Return - We offer:
- Permanent full-time work
- Great team environment – Australia’s Best Fishing Spots!
- Interesting and diverse range of work (Aboriginal Culture – Wide Open Spaces)
If you believe you fulfil the requirements of the position, are well presented, punctual, reliable and desire a stable career path, we invite your application.
If you are interested in putting your expression of interest forward, please apply online or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only Email & Online Applications will be accepted.