About the business
YBE trains, employs and provides career opportunities for the Yolngu people of north-east Arnhem Land. Operating profitably and effectively, YBE provides excellent service to its customers in civil earthworks, mine site rehabilitation, bulk haulage, environmental management, building and other businesses.
About the role
This position will be based in Nhulunbuy consisting of 40 hours per week. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- General reception and administration tasks including answering telephones, administering mails and newsletters.
- Conducting general office duties including scanning, filing, photocopying, faxing, emailing correspondence, taking meeting minutes and archiving records as required.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Computer efficiency with experience in Office 365
- Courteous phone manner
- C Class manual driver’s license
- Confidentiality and Professionalism
- Enthusiasm and Passion for learning
- Time Management Skills
Any relevant qualifications and work experience will be desirable but not essential.
- Great team and culture
- Ongoing support in friendly environment
Please note, Accommodation or Transportation is not offered for this position.
For any queries or for sending your expression of interest, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Visit www.ybe.com.au for more information.